"Some Razzleberry Dressing would be nice!"
How to make Razzleberry Dressing:
1. Generous tablespoon of Brummel & Brown (or butter)
2. One carton of Raspberries (in your fresh fruit department)
3. One carton of Blackberries (in your fresh fruit department)
3. One tablespoon of brown sugar (add more to your taste)
4. One generous tablespoon of Bonne Mama Blueberry Jam
5. One generous teaspoon of all purpose flour
5. One tablespoon of lemon juice
6. A pinch of sea salt
Start by melting your brummel & brown (or butter) in a saucepan on medium heat. Add your fresh berries and bring to a boil, breaking them down with a cooking utensil so that the berries become like mush. Add your brown sugar, jam, and lemon juice and bring heat down to low. Slowly stir in your flour, making sure you stir well so that there are no lumps. Add a pinch of sea salt and stir some more. Taste, and if you prefer it to be sweeter you can add more brown sugar. Remove from heat and let cool.
I am leaving my batch of Razzleberry Dressing in the fridge overnight and will serve it over turkey tomorrow for Thanksgiving Dinner. I've never been a fan of Cranberry dressing, but this Razzleberry dressing recipe is rocking my world! Enjoy! -Bambi
(all ingredients shown except for sea salt and flour)