Monday, November 25, 2013

Pregnancy Hormones

My hormones have been off the wall lately! I'm 21 weeks pregnant and starting to feel the effects of 'Pregnancy Hormones' and I have a feeling that this is just the beginning! One minute I feel like 'Mega B*tch' and snap at my husband and my dog for no reason, the next minute I'm an emotional wreck and just want to cry and I don't know why! I'm ultra sensitive right now... EVERYTHING bothers me. I cry when I laugh, laugh when I cry, I cry because I want some fried chicken tenders and the drive thru is closed, I cry because I have to pee every five seconds, I cry because my cat is trying to cuddle with me and I just want to be left alone, I cry because our Christmas tree fell over when we were decorating it, and we had to start over... you get the picture! I feel insane! My husband jokes that I'm like Louis from Family Guy in the episode where she's pregnant and hormonal. Anyone else know what I'm going through?? What's your funniest pregnancy meltdown story? 



-Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment